Sunday, September 6, 2009

The U & U is IN your computer? Revised

Howdy people! After several requests I have finally figured out how to set up a legit podcast for the Unknown & Unheard. It's amazing what you can accomplish when your computer doesn't shut itself off every 20 minutes! I'll still post everything as I always have (aside from switching to a new hosting site), but now, in addition to that you with be able to have each week's show downloaded and delivered to your computer as soon as I upload it! This has been a long time coming, but pretty sweet I think. So for those of you interested in this new delivery method, here's what you need to do: Itunes users: Click 'Advanced' Click 'Subscribe to Podcast...' Copy & Paste the following in the dialog box:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/UnknownUnheard
Click 'OK' ... That's all you have to do! Users of other Podcast Downloaders: As far as I understand it, you just have to enter in the web address of the blog... http://unknownunheard.blogspot.com/ I've tested it a few times and it seems to work without error in Itunes, but let me know if you encounter any problems. Ok, I'm done for now... yeah... Thanks! Here's a track to celebrate the U & U's latest advancement in technology and my brand new computer!

No comments: