Sunday, September 6, 2009

Best Daytrotter Session Ever?

After hearing the Suckers' self-titled debut EP I thought the quality and potential easily matched that of the Fleet Foxes debut EP. An EP that warmed the waters for their debut full length, a near unamimous choice for best album of 2008. Now after hearing three more previously unreleased tracks from the Suckers in this DayTrotter session, I'm just waiting for them to put out their full-length, so I know whether to put atop the Best of 2009 list or the 2010. I honestly think it's going to be that good. 'King of Snakes' highlights the DayTrotter set for me, but it would be in your best interest to check out the song 'Easy Chairs' if you haven't. Suckers DayTrotter Session : 4 Free MP3's await you! Sorry for being two months tardy with my heads up. MP3 : Suckers : Easy Chairs

No comments: