Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The U & U Show 497 | The I.L.Y's Hit Their Stride




The I.L.Y’s : I Love You Man
Bodyguard (2017)  |  Official Site

 

Alex G (AKA Sandy) : Brick
Rocket (2017)  |  BandCamp


Courtney Barnett : How To Boil An Egg
Milk Records Split Singles Club 7” (2017)  |  Official Site

 

Grizzly Bear : Mourning Sound
Painted Ruins (2017)  |  Official Site

 

High Sunn : Tears
Hopeless Romantic EP (2017)  |  BandCamp

 

Lo Tom : Overboard
Lo Tom (2017)  |  Official Site

 

Warm Soda : Tell Me Your Story
I Don't Wanna Grow Up (2017)  |  Facebook

 

Sheer Mag : Just Can't Get Enough
Need To Feel Your Love (2017)  |  BandCamp

 

Sarah Bethe Nelson : Evolution
Oh, Evolution (2017)  |  Facebook

 

POND : Sweep Me Off My Feet
The Weather (2017)  |  Official Site

 

Spencer Radcliffe & Everyone Else : Breezy
Enjoy The Great Outdoors (2017)  |  SoundCloud

 

Real Life Buildings : No News
Significant Weather (2017)  |  BandCamp

 

Emperor X : God Save Coastal Dorset
Oversleepers International (2017)  |  Official Site

 

Wooden Wand  : One Can Only Love
Clipper Ship (2017)  |  Official Site

 

Perfume Genius : Otherside
No Shape (2017)  |  Facebook

 

Tony Price : I Prefer Coca Cola
I Prefer Coca Cola (2017)  |  SoundCloud



No comments: