Monday, March 4, 2013

The U & U's SXSW 2013 Preview Spotify Playlists


For all you prepping for your Austin adventure and those ready to live vicariously, I present a tiered rundown of most of the SXSW '13 bands you should have on your radar. There are 192 bands presented here and I didn't even include the notable rap and comedian performers, but I had to draw a line somewhere, right? We start with the bands I'm most hyped about, and then work our way down my scale of desire. Finishing with the bands that I've been bombarded about the most, but I just am not feeling for one reason or another. You may dig though! 

Tier #1 : I'll Kill Myself If I Don't See...



Tier #2 : No Excuses...



This one wasn't on Spotify, but needs mentioning: 



Tier #3 : Only The Most Legit Excuses...



Tier #4 : If At All Possible...



Tier #5 : It'd Be Nice...



Tier #6 : Happily Charge Your Phone To...



Tier #7 : I'm Supposed To Desire These, But...



I say time and time again that this is the greatest event in music and I only make that claim more passionately every year. There are plenty of familiar faces here, but I hope you found some new-to-you bands to add to your rotation. Thanks!

No comments: