Monday, April 23, 2012

The Black Angels : New NSFW Video & RSD 7" & Tour!

The Black Angels are busy and that makes me happy. After being told by Luna, in the heat of the RSD rush, that they didn't have the Record Store Day I had my heart most set on, I tried again yesterday. Thankfully the Black Angels' Watch Our Boy b/w I'd Rather Be Lonely 7" had just been overlooked by the clerk and I was still able to snatch one for myself (along with the new LPs from Suckers and Moonface and the RSD Pujol 7"). After enjoying it, I did a little hunting and found that they have a new pretty badass video for Entrance Song AND they've annouced a tour that includes a stop in Cincy! Check their FB for the tour dates.

7' bought. Video watched. Tickets bought. Now I just have to wait on that forthcoming record that they teased so well live on stage at SXSW.

Facebook : Twitter

No comments: