Saturday, March 7, 2009

2009 Pitchfork Music Festival!

After kicking myself for not going two years ago, and going last year and having my mind blown, I can safely say that the lineup for Pitchfork will only be topped by SXSW and its insane number of bands. It takes place July 17-19 and they just announced the first set of bands lined up to play this year and it's a very promising start (I'm expecting at least 30 more bands). Tickets go on sale March 13th. Who wants to go? http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/149566-the-2009-pitchfork-music-festival-starting-lineup

Here's Les Savy Fav's Tim Harrington singing in a fan hoisted trashcan right next to us about 40 rows out into the crowd at last year's show... Best Live Show Ever!

I think I'd go home happy after just being there for this song...

No comments: